Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Avocado Milk Shake/ Vietnamese Sinh To Bo


I like milkshakes over ice creams.I always preferred a thick soothing milkshake to a chilled ice cream dessert.This milk shake recipe is the Vietnamese version of an Avocado milk shake.While skyping I heard reviews of the milkshake from my aunt and cousin in the US,but never got a chance to taste it.




So when I found some avocados after coming back here to Cochin I wasted no time to buy  some ripe ones .The next day I finally made The Sinh To Bo.The recipe is quite simple with no cooking involved.If topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream it’s a 10 on 10.


Avocado is a tree native to Central Mexico and is also called butter fruit.They are rich in vitamins and potassium.It’s also  a sure suggestion for lowering cholesterol levels.What more do you want from a glass of thick Avocado Milkshake?  You will love this green beauty .Just like me



Ingredients
Medium sized ripe Avocado-1
Condensed Milk-1/3 cup
Vanilla Ice cream/Whip cream-2 scoops
Milk-1/4 to ½ cup
Ice cubes-8
Method
Scoop the Avocado flesh .Add it to condensed milk,whip cream,ice cubes.Blend in mixer pouring milk little by little.
Serve with a dollop of vanilla ice cream .
Note
I did not add the ice cubes. You may add it only if you require.

No comments:

Post a Comment